Sick of the Polar Vortex yet? Me too. Between kids home from school, below 0° temps, and general winter misery, I’m SO ready for an escape from winter!
I was THRILLED to receive the January Escape Monthly box in the mail a week ago.
I couldn’t wait to open my Escape Box up, but I managed to wait until the kids went to bed so I could enjoy it in peace. I wasn’t disappointed.
I do deserve it, don’t I!
The theme of January’s box is “Colorado” – coincidentally, someplace I’ve never been but would LOVE to visit!
The January Box contained:
- Moon Colorado Handbook – Expert Guide to everything Colorado, including history, stories, and best places to eat
- Bluecorn Naturals Beeswax Candle in “Tranquility” – all-natural candle using essential oils and scented with honey.
- Bobo’s GlutenFree Peach Oat Bar – all sorts of yum
- Chocolove Orange Peel Chocolate Bar - chocolate + orange = maybe my favorite combo ever
- Colorado Aromatics Mountain Mist Lotion – supersoft with all natural ingredients
- Jackson’s Honest Potato Chips – 3 ingredients: potatoes, coconut oil, and salt. Delicious.
- Not the Same Rocky Mountain Mud Bath – I can’t wait to try this detoxing bath!
- Whitegirl Salsa – Breaking this out on SuperBowl Sunday
- Geode from Pike’s Peak Rocks – at first I was all, “Why is there a rock in my box?” But when I learned it was a Geode, I was excited. What a fun geology project to break it open and see what is inside!
I’ve always been a fan of subscription boxes, but the Escape Monthly Box is definitely one of my favorites. The Escape Box would be a perfect and thoughtful wedding gift, too!