I love this deal that just popped up on Groupon — for just $15 you can get an Artisan Yogurt Maker. Shipping is a flat $3, making the price still only $18 total with shipping.
For the amount of yogurt my family eats, I think we would get a TON of use out of this. I’m sure that this would save us money within a month for the amount I spend on yogurt.
And if you’re making your own, you don’t have to worry about artificial sweeteners or flavors in your yogurt!
- Thermostat control for precise, evenly distributed heat
- Built-in timer alerts users when yogurt is ready
- Makes four, 6-ounce servings in 8–15 hours
- Four BPA-free glass jars and lids included
- See-through lid to monitor cooking process
- One-touch on/off button with automatic shutoff
- Owners manual and thank-you note from your teeth and bones included