Today is the day!! Today, me and 25 other amazing green bloggers embark on the Go Green Get Fit Challenge as part of the EcoMom Alliance Sustain YourSelf™ Program presented by PlanetShoes.com. This 12 week health and wellness series is where we will share inspiration, motivation, ups, downs, and a whole lot of support for whatever fitness goal we have as eco-conscious individuals. Guess what else? We encourage all of you to participate along with us.
I’m excited to say that I got a preview of this challenge last weekend when a friend encouraged me to walk a 5K with her. I was, frankly, terrified. But it was great! I was able to get a feel for how long it is, and I felt awesome afterwards. I am so excited for my first “real” 5K on July 21. Here we are before the race:
What are your goals? You can read about my goals and why I am doing this here.
- Like the Go Green, Get Fit Facebook page.
- Follow @GoGrnGetFit and hashtags #GoGreenGetFit & #SustainYourself on Twitter.
- Follow the Go Green, Get Fit Pinterest board for great fitness ideas and inspiration.
Check out all the other awesome green bloggers participating:
- Erin Naumowicz Editor, Healthy Home Magazine
- Kimberly Danek Pinkson Founder, EcoMom® Alliance
- Shane D. Shirley-Smith, Editor, Environmental Booty
- Paige Wolf Author Spit That Out
- Tiffany Washko Editor, NatureMoms
- Diane MacEachern Editor, Big Green Purse
- Katherine Scoleri Editor, SafeMama.com
- April Gatewood Owner and Writer, Mama on a Green Mission
- Robbie Schneider Editor, Going Green Mama
- Amanda Hearn Owner and Editor, The Eco-Friendly Family
- Sabrina (Bri) Radke Owner and Writer, Eco Baby Mama Drama
- Jenn Savedge Author and Blogger, The Green Parent and Mother Nature Network
- Brenna Burke Owner and Editor, Almost All The Truth
- Gretchen Sowers Owner and Writer, Healthful Mama
- Nikki Board Founder and Editor, Modern Eco Life
- Erin Ely Owner and Editor, Ely Organics
- Katy Farber Owner and Author, Non-Toxic Kids
- Jen McLaughlin Blogger, Jen and Joey Go Green
- Penelope Jagessar Chaffer Blogger, Toxic Baby Blog
- Lori Popkewitz Alper Founder, Groovy Green Livin
- Jenny Gullen Owner and Editor, The Crunchy Wife
- Anna Hackman Editor, Green Talk
- Lynn Colwell Blogger, Celebrate Green
- Amity Hook-Sopko Editor, Green Child Magazine
- Laura Burns, Pug in the Kitchen
- Danika Carter, Beauty Editor, Greenwala.com
- Micaela Preston, Editor and Founder, Mindful Momma
This post may contain affiliate links, which help support this site.