Facebook has rolled out some new features in the past week. You may have noticed lots of status updates from your favorite bloggers imploring you to “like” their status, like their page, etc., or you won’t see their posts.
This, unfortunately, is true. Facebook has made changes that basically mean that I (and all other businesses with fan pages) have to pay anywhere from $5 to $100 per post if we want more than about 10% of our readers to see them.
That’s not gonna happen.
But there are a few things you can do to make sure you keep up with all of the money saving, healthy living ideas here at Mindfully Frugal Mom:
- Make sure you like the posts that do show up in your FB feed. The more you like, and the more you interact, the more you will see your favorite blog posts.
- Interact. Head over to Mindfully Frugal Mom on FB and ask questions, leave a comment, or just say hi. Doing this is fun, and it also tells the FB gods that you would like to see more from MFM.
- Go to my Facebook Page, and under where it says “liked,” click “show in news feed.”
- Subscribe to Email Updates
- Visit the Blog Directly – bookmark it!
- Follow via Pinterest
- Follow Via Twitter
- Follow Via YouTube
- Follow Via Google+
What do you think of all the changes on Facebook? Are you still seeing all your favorite blogs and sites?This post may contain affiliate links, which help support this site.