Look at all that beautiful rhubarb! Can you believe that there was a pile at the pick-up location of “extra rhubarb?” There were people who didn’t want rhubarb.
I can’t imagine such a thing. So of course, I snagged some extra.
Also, you’ll see asparagus, pac choy, greens, radishes, a TON of oregano, garlic scapes, and chives.
I’m revamped my MuShu Beef & Cabbage Wrap Recipe to use the ingredients I got this week. The pac choy has such big, firm leaves that are perfect for wrapping up the beef filling. I called them “boats” and my kids gobbled them up! And on the side is everyone’s favorite — sticky rice!
- 8 large pac choy leaves, washed and trimmed
- 3/4 lb lean ground beef
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 cups shredded pac choy
- 1/2 cup shredded carrots
- 1 finally chopped garlic scape
- 1 cup corn
- 1/4 cup Hoisin Sauce
- Chives to garnish
- Brown the meat and the onions in a large skillet. Drain the fat
- Mix in shredded pac choy, carrots, garlic scape, and corn. Cover and cook 4 minutes. Don't overcook -- the veggies should still have some "bite" to them
- Stir in hoisin sauce, then stir and cook until heated.
- Spoon the meat mixture into the pac choy leaves, and wrap up, burrito-style.
- Garnish with chives
Want to learn more about CSAs and find some local opportunities? You can read my series on CSAs here.Pin It This post may contain affiliate links, which help support this site.