There are a number of compelling reasons to eliminate meat from your diet, but the fact is that Americans currently eat more than a half a pound of meat per day. I talked last week about how to save money on organic meat by purchasing in bulk from a local farm. But what if you want to save money on meat at the grocery store?
Use coupons, of course! They are rare, but I have seen several coupons in the past couple of months for fresh or frozen meat. Many are for conventional products, but there are coupons available for organic or all-natural meat products, too. Here are some that are available now:
- Sara Lee Fresh Deli Product, $1/1 from 10/2 RP
- Margherita Pepperoni, $1/1 from 9/11 SS
- $1 off EarthFare Organic Fresh Chicken
- $.75 off EarthFare All-Natural Chicken
- $.75 off Plainville Farms All-Natural Turkey Steaks
- $1/2 Applegate Organic Deli Meats
- $.75/1 Applegate Organic Deli Meat
- Hatfield Pork – $1/1 from 10/16 RP
- $1/1 Butterball Fresh or Frozen Turkey
- Johnsonville Chicken Sausage – $1/1 from 9/11 RP
- $.55/1 Johnsonville Chicken Sausage
- $.55/1 Johnsonville Italian Sausage
- $1/1 Hatfield Ham Steak
- $1/1 Hormel Always Tender Marinated Pork Loin (use zip 90210)
- $1/1 Lloyd’s Snack Rack Ribs (use zip 90210)
I’d love to hear suggestions from you about how you save money on all kinds of meat. Leave a comment with your ideas and tips!
Make sure to subscribe to Mindfully Frugal Mom (for FREE!) to get updates via email of all the newest coupons and deals on meat.This post may contain affiliate links, which help support this site.