Imagine if you reached into the pocket of an old pair of jeans and found a $50 bill inside!
That’s how I felt when I realized today that I have earned enough Swagbucks to order $50 worth of Amazon gift cards. Now I just have to have the self-control to save them until the holidays instead of frittering them away on Glee downloads.
Swagbucks is a search engine that gives you points – swagbucks — for using their search function. I use Swagbucks on a daily basis, and it is definitely paying off!
Sign up for Swagbucks and begin earning HERE.
Read on for more ways to win:
1. Print and Redeem Coupons — Yes, you read that right, you actually earn swagbucks by printing coupons directly from Swagbucks.com and redeeming them at your normal store. Swagbucks’ coupons are the same ones you will find on coupons.com, so if you need some printables, definitely print them from the Swagbucks site. To find them, just go to the “Earn” drop-down menu and coupons is the first item.
2. Watch Swagbucks TV — This item is located at the bottom of the “Earn” drop down menu. Basically, you can pick the genre (I usually choose entertainment or fashion, what can I say, I’m shallow) and watch videos from 1-5 minutes in length. Once you hit about 10 videos, you will earn 3 swagbucks. This is great if you’re killing time, but I usually have them playing in the background on mute while I am working in another window.
3. Recycle your old phone — If you have an old cell phone laying around, you can type in the model into “Trade In” and it will tell you how many swagbucks you will be awarded for sending in your old phone for recycling. They will even give you a pre-paid shipping label!
4. Order a Daily Deal — Both Groupon and LivingSocial have a presence on Swagbucks. If you search for Daily Deals and order it through your logged-in swagbucks page, you’ll earn 100+ points for that purchase.
5. Any online shopping — Swagbucks is partnered with over 100 online stores including Target, Kohls, Beauty.com, and Drugstore.com. If you purchase your order through your swagbucks page, you will earn from 100-500 swagbucks!
This post may contain affiliate links, which help support this site.